[VHFcontesting] Interpetation of VHF rule 2.3.3

Ron Hooper w4wa at alltel.net
Tue Feb 24 08:51:30 EST 2009

I have always had the vision to operate a VHF contest from the earth's moon.
The only direction of the antenna would be toward the earth so it is like
EME in reverse tracking. Stations on earth might have some difficulty
finding what direction to point their antennas but I would be strong enough
to work them anyway.

The only thing that I have not worked out is the ROVER rules from the moon.
The NASA rover is still there and could activte many new moon grids but the
rover rules would take way too many years (if ever) to develop. HEHE

Ron W4WA