[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO pre 2005 QSO's

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:31:35 EST 2009

Hi All. I wanted to report an error to the group just so it is known and can be corrected/delt with.

I had used EN29 as my grid based on a map and where the lake was. When I got my GPS I found out I am really about 2-300 yards inside EN39 instead.

If you have a QSO from before 2005 and have marked EN29, please make the adjustment. If you sent me an SASE/QSL and recieved one back in return, e-mail me and I can send out a new card.

I asked the ARRL about this one and they said to send a message out. I hope this doesn't cause too much of a problem. My mistake!

I look forward to working you all on the bands again this summer!

73,
Steve, KC8QVO