[VHFcontesting] N3NGE Looking for M/S Skeds for Jan Contest

K3EGE at aol.com K3EGE at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 15:43:47 EST 2009

Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in Grid FN20bd is  looking
to set up M/S skeds for FSK441A contacts on both 6 and 2 meters for  the
upcoming Jan Contest. We run 1 KW on both bands with big antennas up at  least 100
feet.

We have some skeds already but also have several open slots

If you are interested, please write me back and we'll arrange times and
freqs.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you and good luck in the  contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team

headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)