[VHFcontesting] Transverters for sale-make a reasonable offer before I send them to eBay...

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:03:41 EST 2009

I am taking offers on two items. If I do not get any decent offers I will
put them on eBay, but I wanted to give the reflector first crack at them.

903:  SSB Electronic LT-33S transverter, which has 10 watts output, 29 MHz
IF, drives an ARRL lab constructed (by K1RO) solid state amplifier,
previously measured at 65 watts out.  Includes 24 volt supply for the amp,
12 v  needed supply for the other connections, CX-600 relay and connecting
cables and plugs.

1296:  SSB Electronic LT-23S transverter.just like LT33S but 144 MHz IF.
Solid state power amp is a DownEast  2335PA which is good for about 30 watts
output (only measured 20 watts on a 400-1000 MHz Bird slug).  CX-600 relay
and connecting cables and plugs.

Email me direct with offers if you are interested.

Joe Serocki