[VHFcontesting] KE1LI DE FN31XV

paul rollinson ke1li at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 10:44:57 EST 2009

Good morning all,

It’s going to be a cold contest in Northeast CT.It will be rough setting up on Friday/Sat.

Please note we are hill topping and not at the home QTH. It’s a local hill with +400  elevation over the home QTH.

We will have 50M-10G in the air and running Field day style. We hope the trailer’s heating system will keep up with the cold on Fri/Sat predicted at -5F without the wind.

Sunday morning looks cold but calmer then on Sat. morning. We’re hoping for Tropo down the coast. There should be a nice inversion over the ocean. I hope we’re not too far inland.

We will also be operating EME and MS so look for us.

73 have fun and be careful,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI
860-928-5147
860-928-3844 fax