[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN Jan 2009 ARRL Contest this weekend

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 15 13:00:24 EST 2009

KG6IYN will be at the usual roost 4900' ASL DM12rr for this contest weekend.

Plans are to 50, 144, 220, 432, 902, 1296 bands, with 2304 and 10 gig as options.

>From this location I typically put 20-over-9 or better signals in to most of Arizona and with conditions favorable have been almost up to the California-Oregon border on 2 meters .....

Will have equipment and software to run digital modes if anyone needs points in the late hours when the usual traffic slows down ....

Hope to work you this weekend !!!

73' de kg6iyn