[VHFcontesting] Gremlins and this weekend's contest

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 16 12:01:06 EST 2009

Yes, Roving in January is quite a challenge.  I can't go out this year
either.  Going to play a bit with the home station.

But I plan to be out with a vengeance in June!!!

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana.
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: