[VHFcontesting] contest

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 17:54:04 EST 2009

After a week of being seized up in ice with infinite VSWR, having my
2M yagi break in half, misc. bent elements from the four major
ice-storms this past 6 weeks, it didn't look like I'd be on.
But Tuesday the temp reached a balmy 35 degrees for a few hours (-12
F. last night) and melted most my ice. So I made no skeds or
announcements. I probably won't be on the whole weekend but I'll be
on. Please call if you hear me and I'll be glad to run the bands I
have working (6M-1296) with you. If you'd like to run some scatter on
6 or 2M (digital or traditional), name time, freq, mode and I'll give
it a try. Will check email right up to start of contest.
-73 and GL to all, Ron WZ1V FN31mp