[VHFcontesting] Making skeds on HF during VHF contests?

kb7dqh at donobi.net kb7dqh at donobi.net
Thu Jan 22 19:57:23 EST 2009

Seen it done to line up microwave shots when 2 meters wouldn't make the
trip... over 15 years ago when I first got my Icom 202 and started doing
"WEAK signal stuff" and visited NU7Z and KD7TS up on Mt. Crag during the
ARRL UHF test!  They were talking me up the hill on 144.2 in the middle of
the night... the first time ever on that hill.  Ended up leaving the hill
the next day.  Fun stuff!!!

Eric
KB7DQH