[VHFcontesting] VUCC Card Checking Question

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Wed Jan 28 15:37:45 EST 2009

Please pardon another newbie question, but here goes.

I'm actively trying to earn VUCC on a number of bands including 6 Meters. In the case of that band, operating for one year has netted me 141 grids using my indoor antenna and 100 watts. Unfortunately, it's only need something like 35 confirmations of those QSO's. The cost of gathering them has been no small affair either, with hundreds of dollars spent already on postage, envelopes, QSL cards, etc.

Yesterday, I noticed that I have perhaps another 15 or so QSO's confirmed using the EQSL service. I know that currently the league does not accept EQSL for awards credit (nor LoTW when it comes to VUCC). But I also noticed that EQSL now offers a service where I can have the cards printed out and mailed to me.

My question is this. If I opt to have those confirmed contacts printed out and mailed to me, would they then be acceptable for VUCC credit?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park