[VHFcontesting] VUCC Card Checking Question

Sebastian w4as at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 29 17:27:01 EST 2009

If you are having QSOs on 6 meters and up, then you should have your
grid square on the card.  When I questioned the card checker I used
for VUCC about this, I was told to write the grid somewhere on the
card myself if it didn't appear.  Once the 'grid checker' compares the
cards to the forms, they can valid them using whatever method they
feel is right.

I made this same omission on my original order of cards, but my new
ones have the grid in a pretty large font, since most of my operating
is on 6 meters and up.

I personally would just use EM95.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian