[VHFcontesting] Handing out things (for thinking about not discussion)

Steve Clifford k4gun.r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:37:38 PDT 2009

Oh now that's an interesting point.  Since others have so effectively
demonstrated that "intent" has no place in the discussion of the rules, we
can't blame a person who facilitates the violation of rules by others, as
long as he doesn't violate the rules himself.  So if he owns an HT and does
not use it himself in a contest, other may violate the rules by using that
HT when others already have, but Les would be in the clear since he didn't
do it.

I really hope others see the irony of this discussion.  Its a ridiculous
discussion, but one brought on by others.

Steve
K4GUN/R