[VHFcontesting] Handing Out HT's

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Wed Jul 1 13:53:50 PDT 2009

Please disregard my question about handing out HT's during a contest. I should have researched the rules myself, and the thread has caused too many hurt feelings already. In other words, I should learn to think before I type.

I'll stick to making contacts the old fashioned way. I do wish that I handed that one ham in EM73 my Kenwood TH-F6A though. I was well within 100 KM of my home QTH, and I really need that grid on 222! (Though I could not have counted it for the contest)

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park