[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 79, Issue 13

Roger K4RW k4rw at lowcountry.com
Sat Jul 11 16:58:37 PDT 2009

All,

Please remember to add your Grid Square to your station location file in
TQSL. If you don't have your grid designated, none of your QSL's will be
able to be used by others for VUCC credit.

If you haven't had your Grid Square field filled in on your station location
page, and you have recently fixed that, please re-upload your log data so
that your confirmations will be valid for VUCC.

Yes, I am being optimistic that the long-awaited (and long overdue) addition
of VUCC to LOTW will soon be available.

Roger, K4RW