[VHFcontesting] KX9X/1 FN45 for CQ WW VHF

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Mon Jul 13 08:52:33 PDT 2009

Hi Folks-

I will be active from Pittsburg, New Hampshire in FN45 this weekend for
the CQ WW VHF Contest. I will have 100 watts on 6 and 2, SSB/CW (No
WSJT, sorry). Antennas are a 3-el Cushcraft yagi on 6 and a homebrew
5-el on 2, both up about 25 feet. Elevation is about 2200' ASL. 6 Meters
will be my emphasis.

I will be in the grid from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. If the
bands aren't open, I will be on or near the calling frequencies. If the
bands are open, listen for me on 50.168 SSB/CW.

I hope to help folks get FN45 in the log. Good luck to all.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259