[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 79, Issue 17

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:39:00 PDT 2009

As a once regular rover I threw my ku4ab antennas away they may work but they do not stand up as well as M2 antennas do. That being said Norm kb6qk had the best loops on the market but he died before I ordered mine.  I wish I would of bought norm's stuff before the M2 stuff, especially norm's 6 meter loop. The M2 loop has too many moving parts for a mobile antenna.

Someone said Norm's XYL sold the antenna making buisness to another ham. That ham neds to get it fired up again.

k3uhf