[VHFcontesting] W4NH On For The CQWW VHF Contest This Weekend

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 17 20:28:08 PDT 2009

W4NH will be on for the CQWW VHF contest this weekend.  We will be operating
from W4ZST's QTH in EM84ao like we did in January.  We will be on both 6 and
2 with our usual TX power and stacked yagis.  We will also be trying out
WSJT (FSK441) late Saturday evening/early Sunday morning.  We are novices
with WSJT but managed to work K5QE on 6 in June so we are hoping to work him
and a few others on both 6 and 2 this time around.  If you want to setup a
sched with us just let me know.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman