[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Frequencies for Digital durring the contest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 18 10:39:27 PDT 2009

Yes, you can do WSJT without internet but you will need some way to maintain
accurate time on your computer and when I say accurate I mean plus or minus
1 second.  WSJT runs on 50.260 and 144.140.  I have no idea what the Psk31
guys do.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman