[VHFcontesting] [50mhz] Logger

Roger K4RW k4rw at lowcountry.com
Mon Jul 20 14:40:04 PDT 2009

I have used N3FJP's logging software for quite a few years now. No
complaints here on any of his logger suite. I use his AC log for the main
log, and VHF log for the contests. It works well for me (on XP) and
interfaces with the rig (TS-2000). I used his VHF contest log this weekend
again as in every contest. I use these programs on both my desktop running
XP and my old IBM T20 running XP. No issues with either computer.

Roger, K4RW