[VHFcontesting] 2M E-skip July 28 and 29

Eugene Zimmerman ezimmerm at erols.com
Thu Jul 30 09:22:13 PDT 2009

Folks

There was a substantial 2M Es opening yesterday and a smaller one the day
before just about 00Z both days. I would like to get information from those
who worked Es on those days on 2M. Particularly if you had contacts
approaching 2000 kn east/west or if you had contacts from the upper midwest
to the gulf coast, please give me the details in an Email,

Please reply directly to this email as my ARRL address w3zz at arrl.org
sometimes does not work and my ISP has outsourced its technical support to
Honduras so no one speaks English well enought for the ARRL to talk to them
to fix it.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOND TO THE REFLECTOR - THIS IS NOT REALLY A CONTESTING
TOPIC.

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz
FM19jd  MD