[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - What I did - Prep for June ARRL Contest - Sunday May 31st

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 1 11:39:13 PDT 2009

  Sunday - wife is coming down with a cold so I'm in "Mr. Mom" mode to take care of kids - all is good, I enjoy the time with them ...

Evening and after kids are in bed, it's time to do laundry for the family and testing TE Amplifiers for me. Six meter amp is good after replacing two of the four finals, two meter amp is strong, 222 amp had already been tested a few days ago and the 432 amp is also working fine.

I have the time later to install N3FJP logging software on a new laptop and get updated PSK, WSJT, WSPR and other digital software set up on the older Dell I normally use. Tested the USB Rigblasters with the Icom 746Pro and with the IC-910H, all is well ...

Rest prevails, more work on Monday as time permits ....