[VHFcontesting] WA2IID/R overnight skeds

Tom Knee tomknee at optonline.net
Sun Jun 7 19:33:54 PDT 2009

As a new challenge to the entire rover experience, we've added the ability
to use WSJT to the operation. So..now I need to find some contacts.

We'll be in FN22wi Saturday night starting at about 11:00 local (0300Z)
through till morning or until I fall asleep at the controls. The site has
good exposure from West, north to about ESE. At the 500 mile range that
covers Detroit, Toronto, Buffalo, Ottawa, Montreal, Maine, Southern Nova
Scotia and all of New England.

A description of our equipment can be found here
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ihi/description.html. It is modest, but if you
think you can make it let me know. If I'm not working a sked I'll be CQing
on the calling frequencies.

Thanks and enjoy the contest.

Tom Knee

KB2SSS