[VHFcontesting] WA2BTR/r Contest Plans- Cape Cod

danieltapp at aol.com danieltapp at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 08:38:06 PDT 2009

Greetings All,

George and I will be hitting Cape Cod for the contest this weekend as WA2BTR/r.  We will start in FN51 Saturday….move to FN41 Sunday morning and then on to FN42 in the afternoon on Sunday.  We are QRV through 24 GHz.  Look for us at xxx.175 on each of the bands through 1296 and then calling frequencies above that.  We’ll also be lurking on 144.260 for the MW contacts.  Similar beam headings will work for all three grids from a good portion of New England.  Enjoy the contest and hope to hear many on the air this weekend-- Now and then aim your yagis “East”!

73,

Dan- WA2BTR

George- W1JHR