[VHFcontesting] June VHF: W8RU and W8RU/R

Ron Majewski bigsky2000 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 04:57:14 PDT 2009

Hi All,

On Saturday, W8RU will be active sporadically from home in EN82fn.
6m - 1296, no 903, low power.

On Sunday, W8RU/R will be on the road with KC8VGG and will be activating EN82, EN83, EN84, and EN72, EN73, EN74.  This will be our first try at a VHF rover and the rovermobile is still coming together.  Nothing like a looming deadline to focus the mind.  We'll be running only on 6m and 2m with about 80w.  Sorry, we don't have a time table.  Please listen for the weak ones because one of those weak signals will be us.   <smile>

Good luck to all and 73,

Ron (W8RU).