[VHFcontesting] Rovers-Did U keep ur Skeds?

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:08:48 PDT 2009

I am gathering more info about this past weekend's VHF QSO Party, trying to get your feedback on whether those ops that posted rover skeds on the reflector were able to keep them?

Seeking details directly to my email rick1ds at hotmail.com as I will be writing up the contest for QST. Also, if there were memorable moments about anything on the road or on the air, send me details. Photos always appreciated.

Fixed stations welcome to add your comments also. I will be trolling the reflectors and soapbox for add'l info.

Tnx, Rick, K1DS