[VHFcontesting] Contesting Recruitment

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:05:56 PDT 2009

We've been having a local 2 meter FM Challenge type of contest for several
years. I've been lax in getting it organized lately but the ones we've had
have been mainly in February or March on a Sunday night. It's usually a
1-hour Sprint type of contest, complete with Rovers. Multipliers are the
local towns/cities you live in or rove to. Makes for fun trying to drive to
as many towns as you can in one hour! I think Sean KX9X originally came up
with the idea and I took it over when he moved out of the area.

http://www.qsl.net/k9cu/fmrules.html

73, Zack W9SZ