[VHFcontesting] June ARRL VHF

Jerry Siegmund jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 20 15:42:51 PDT 2009

 2009 ARRL June QSO Party                     VE6CPP      DN39

    SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH                              AB Section

    Band       QSOs X pt =  QSO pts.  X   Grids   =     Points
    50         116           1      116           72            8352
    144           3           1          3             3                  9
    432           1           2          2             1                  2
    TOTALS     120           121           76            9196

                           Claimed score =  9196
I have observed all contest rules, as well as all regulations
established for Amateur Radio in my country. This report is true
and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by
the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee.

Jerry VE6CPP
DN39or