[VHFcontesting] Bird 43 Wattmeter and 7/16 DIN Adapters For Sale

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 12:57:38 PDT 2009

Bird 43 slugs for sale, all in like new condx, I am original owner. $55 each (I pay shipping CONUS)

500A               25-60 MHZ                   500W

25C                 100-250 MHZ                  25W

10A                 25-60 MHZ                      10W

CD 820B140   130-150 MHZ                 250mW

Bird 43 single line section - same single element section as used in Model 43.  Supplied with mounting bracket, 2 QC connectors (you specify N, 7/16 DIN, or UHF female) and genuine connector cable, you specify length, 3, 10 or 20 feet.  Like new condition.  Original owner $100

DIN Adapters - DIN Right Angle M to F, DIN M to M Barrell, DIN F to N Female adapter, $25 each.  I pay shipping CONUS.  Also DIN 7/16 Bird QC Female $40 shipped.

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee