[VHFcontesting] 2009 ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes Results

Joe Taylor joe at princeton.edu
Tue Jun 23 05:36:42 PDT 2009

Hi Sean and Jan,

I'm presently in France... happened to check my email today and saw that
the Jan VHF SS results have been posted.

You have mistakenly placed the K1JT entry in the "Limited Multi"
category and given us 1st place in North America.  In fact, our Cabrillo
log shows "CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH"

and your line-scores table correctly shows that we made QSOs on 7 bands:

K1JT (+K2TXB, ...) 102,582  563  123  L  ABCD9EF

Please correct the records and the QST writeup.  It seems that KB1DFB
should be the Limited Multi winner, and K1JT should place third among
the all-band Multi-Ops.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT