[VHFcontesting] Keying Mirage brick with IC910H solution

Jon Casamajor k6el at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 12:11:55 PDT 2009

I asked for help with sorting out the options to hard key my Mirage B 2518
G. Thanks for all the ideas. I just want to let you all know that I
convinced W2ENY to add the cable to his selection of relay based amplifier
interface cables. ( I use one with my little 706MKIIG to key an old Henry
2K-3 and it works super.)

The new cable is now on line and works great and eliminates the relay
clatter which about drove me nuts during the contest. If anyone is in need
of one of these little gems, here is a link to his order page. He uses a 7
pin DIN for the 8 pin socket and the reed relay is built into the cable.
Good guy, good service.

Thanks again for all the responses to my question!

http://members.fortunecity.com/w2eny/relay/

Regards,

Jon-K6EL

CM99br