[VHFcontesting] "Handing Out" radio rules/ethics

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:15:44 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Les Rayburn<les at highnoonfilm.com> wrote:

> Now, if I have my wife follow in our other car, and it's filled to the lid with HT's...then I'm all good right? (Ha, Ha) I still like the idea of carrying some extra gear and allowing ham visitors to work me.

Mike wrote

Or you could "sell" them a HT for say a $1.  They use it to work you
and then they go, you know I'm not really into all this and sell it
back to you for a $1.  While "possibly legal" it doesn't pass the
smell test either.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Soylent Green - And you only thought it was a fictional movie (in the
year 2022) and would never come true.