[VHFcontesting] Rules Interpretations

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Fri Jun 26 16:01:08 PDT 2009

Steve,

I apologize for flooding the reflector with questions about the rules. I had intended it to be a question a possible strategy, and even after reviewing the rules several times, I felt that parts of the question crossed over into ethical areas, which are usually best worked out by discussion and group consensus.

Perhaps if others have discussed their intended strategies in advance of an actual contest, instead of just looking for loopholes in the rules, a lot of bandwidth on this reflector might have been saved.

And I don't recall ever being asked to restrict my postings in the past. If I missed that, I apologize again. I'll certainly think carefully before posting here again.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park