[VHFcontesting] Distance Scoring Working Group, Status

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 00:56:15 PST 2009

There has been a good response to the development of a working group to study the possibility of using distance scoring in VHF contests.  We now have over 30 members in the group.

So far, we have gone through introductory items and reviewed various types of contests using distance based methods, and will shortly be moving onto substantive issues. If you wish to join this group but have not yet done so, please go to the following link and ask to become a member: