[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 75, Issue 24

Steve Clifford k4gun.r at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:01:53 PDT 2009

The no repeater rule makes perfect sense to me.  Its amateur gear, but not
your amateur gear.  In effect, you're using another operator in a contest.
I guess it could be used for Unlimited Rovers to make contacts with other UR
and multi-op groups, but that would be it.

Steve
K4GUN/R

PS... I realize its not legal for any category to use repeaters, but if it
were to be made legal, I can only see it for UR and multi-op stations.