[VHFcontesting] 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 28 15:39:30 PDT 2009

From: Bruce <n2liv at optonline.net>
Subject: 35th EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

Compliments of Greg WA1VUG and R&S we will have the following test
capabilities available at the conference:

R&S ZVA and ZVL Vector Network Analyzers for component test (filter
R&S FSUP Signal Source Analyzer for phase noise measurement of
oscillators to 26 GHz (hopefully 50 GHz)
R&S FSQ Spectrum Analyzers for Noise Figure measurements (to 24 GHz)
and spectrum measurements (harmonics, spurs) to 26 GHz
R&S FSH handheld Spectrum Analyzer/Vector Network Analyzer for
antenna measurements/transmission line fault measurements (mobile
installations)

We are looking for a few volunteers to help Greg and watch the
equipment when he takes a break, Also, we need a few 12v power
supplies, soldering station, solder  and small tools and jumper
cables to assist the measurements. If you can help please email me
N2LIV at optonline.net

Registration is now open for this years conference on April 17, 18
&19, 2009 in Enfield,Ct.

SEE OUR WEB SITE FOR FUTURE INFORMATION & PAYPAL or MAIL REGISTRATION.
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html