[VHFcontesting] 4 way splitter, roving and shamwow

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 14:54:46 PDT 2009

Matt, Lighten Up.

This is a comunity, we have grievences aired, sometimes feelings hurt,  jokes passed and technical questions answered as a comunity we shouldn't get too worked up about it.  Now If I tried to sell you some ShamWow that would be way off topic.

But to taylor this more to you, you might post on the PNWVHF society web page I think someone was selling a 4 way splitter you are looking for.

keep up the good roving...

k3uhf