[VHFcontesting] FM19 Digital VHF

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 10:39:41 PDT 2009

David...
Point toward FN03 and tune to 144.288 USB.  My PSK31 station ID's every 5 minutes.  See if you can decode anything.

Alternately...send a long stream of CQ DE N3XUD's my way and check the map at http://propnet.org/catch3.php?band=VK&last=24&call=&center=US

If my station RX's your callsign, it will look you up on QRZ.com and place a push-pin on the map.  It's a cool way to check out things.

Ev, W2EV