[VHFcontesting] Changes to the 2009 June VHF Contest Plaque Program

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 10:40:15 PDT 2009

Sean,

This is very good news! Our multiop group, over many years of operating the June VHF QSO Party on mountaintops and winning Division certificates almost every time, were able to achieve the Top Ten only twice (eighth place both times). It's great to have this effective new incentive added to make things more interesting and competitive in the June contest.

73,
Paul, K7CW