[VHFcontesting] VE Rover in USA

Todd Sprinkmann sprinkies at excel.net
Sat May 16 11:09:30 PDT 2009

    Hello Bill,

    Being in Eastern WI, it's all downhill to the east and I get out well in
that direction.   If you will be roving in the E MI/SW ONT region, I look
forward to hearing your (and anyone else's) roving plans.

    Rover activity is good in the Great Lakes, and I know for a fact it will
be far better this summer.  We can always use more rovers, so get ready for a
great 2009 season.

    I also hope that any newer rovers or fixed stations reading along here
feel free to say hello.  Tell us about your station, bands, antennas.  Ask
questions, and definitely post your contest plans.  Also make sure to post
your plans to any regional VHF lists/clubs you can think of.

    The more actual contesting talk there is, the more those in the
background are motivated to get on the air.

    73,
    Todd  KC9BQA  EN63ao   40 N of Milwaukee
    http://www.kc9bqa.com   For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates