[VHFcontesting] Jun VHF prep comments wanted

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 16:57:55 PDT 2009

I am planning once again to author the June VHF QSO Party write-up for the web and QST. Your stories and preparatory activities help to make for an interesting article, beyond the scores. Pleae email items and pictures (large format 100K size and up) to me for potential inclusion. I will also be trolling the reflector and the soapbox. Tnx es 73, Rick, K1DS

PS: I will be operating microwaves at W3CCX FN21hb on Camelback with the Packrats, and hopefully we will have some new rovers on Sunday to add to the regional activity.