[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 13:59:34 PDT 2009

I agree that the option for 1.2 for the TS-2000X owners would give beginning rovers a one box, 4 band rig.  The 220 band must have a better lobbyist that the 1.2 band?

  To get more 706/857/897 owners interested, a true starter rover class of 50, 144 and 432 only would have been a better idea.   LOTS of folks riding around with those rigs in their cars.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com