[VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

GeoffK gkrauss at stny.rr.com
Wed May 27 06:17:50 PDT 2009

Well, that screws me!
I was all set to go Ltd. with 10 GHz (20w) and 24 Ghz (2W), and 144/223 as
liaisons, for my 4 bands, but that's apparently not possible now. So, 1/2/3
call-area folks looking for FN11/12/21/22 on 10/24 ... maybe next year, if
the rules allow it.
Geoff WA2GFP FN22ab
----- Original Message ----- > The ARRL Programs and Services Committee
approved the following VUAC's