[VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

Steve Clifford k4gun.r at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:44:06 PDT 2009

"Take it easy"?  I used the word "heck" instead of a variety of other words
that sprung to mind so I would say that I am taking it fairly easy.

If you fail to see why grid circling is not a problem, then I can see why
you understand the PSC's stance with regard to the VUAC's recommendations.
The rovers know the problem.  We may disagree on the solution, but there is
consensus on the problem.  The PSC is now on record as supporting an
activity that is clearly and widely despised by the vast majority of VHF
rovers.  The decision is absolutely absurd.

So yes... I'm taking it easy.

Steve
K4GUN/R