[VHFcontesting] Rover Antenna Mounting Hardware

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:20:25 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:58 AM, n3_kkm <n3_kkm at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> For those of you who rove with beam antennas I'm interested to know if
> you use the standard antenna mounting hardware (U bolts, Nuts, Wrenches,
> etc.) or is there another technique that's quicker/easier?

Mike adds

And I'll be glad to put a couple up on my site.  The higher the
resolution the better.  Also I had to rebuild my photo album a few
months back and lost the calls of some of the photos featured so if
you can help me fill in the blanks, AGAIN, I'm sure they would
appreciate it.

http://www.ka5cvh.com/photos/v/Rovers/

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH