[VHFcontesting] KOSM Rainscatter Software- Station List Wanted

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Thu May 28 10:30:30 PDT 2009

It looks like I'll be QRV on most of the microwave bands for June, thanks to loaner equipment from Jimmy Long, W4ZRZ, and Bill Capps, AF4OD. Plan to
use the K0MS software this weekend for some tests in the area, just to get my feet wet.

Could someone provide a list of stations in the EM grid square region that are QRV on 5 and 10ghz? I'd like to add fixed stations to my station list, so that I have some examples to experiment with.

As always, thanks for helping out the new guy.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park