[VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Thu May 28 11:46:34 PDT 2009

I posted a note to the VHF Contesting reflector last year, explaining how to submit a Rover log to the Robot and get in the correct category. You can find it in the VHF contesting archives here:

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/vhfcontesting/2008-June/010074.html

We have already put measures in place to score any QSOs above 432 MHz in a Limited Rover's submitted log as zero points/multipliers.

For Limited Multioperator stations, this has proven a bit more problematic. I'm working with the log checkers to come up with a solution. In the past, I've suggested listing the 4 bands you want to use for your score in the SOABOX: tag, but this is not the perfect solution. When one is developed, I will post a note here and include it in my blog.

For the time being, the best I can suggest is to send me a separate email and tell me the 4 bands you want to count for your score.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259