[VHFcontesting] Looking for skeds

w8zn at comcast.net w8zn at comcast.net
Fri May 29 07:58:45 PDT 2009

Hi all,

K8GP will be operating from FM19bb again this contest. Due to my work constraints, I can't take the week off to set up three school buses. Our location in FM19 is pretty good, over 1800' with very good views in all directions. We are looking for WSJT skeds for 6, 2 and 222 and just plain old long haul cw/ssb skeds for 6 thru 432. If you are not going to be on for the whole contest or just want to make sure we work, send me your info and we will work you. 500 mile Q's with moderate to well equiped stations are no problem and we prefer middle of the night skeds because the bands are quieter but will work you in whenever.

For now, we are going to be on the lower 4 bands but there is a possiblity if time permits, we may get stuff going on the upper bands. If you have the upper bands, always ask to be passed to see if we have them working. I will try to post here as time gets closer on the progress.

Our lower 4 bands are:

6m - (8) 6 ele yagis fixed @ New England @ 50 to 200'