[VHFcontesting] Misunderstanding on the W8ISS group purchase page

James French w8iss at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 13 22:25:53 PDT 2009

I have found an error that can cause a problem when placing an order
for the group purchase of W1GHZ trnsverter parts and boards.

I made it clear on the main page that the boards and parts kits would be
offered seperately but did not make it clear on the two order form pages
about this.

This has been corrected on the order pages to stress that the boards are
to be purchased seperately..

If you have sent an order in already, please either contact me letting me know
or I will contact you to see what you want to do when I receive the letter.

Sorry about this little problem. I hope this clears things up and won't hurt
any orders that are being placed.

James W8ISS

PS = PLEASE forward to any other lists or groups that I am not subscribed to.