[VHFcontesting] Getting started on WSJT

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 19 13:37:40 PDT 2009

Hi, I am interested in working meteor scatter with WSJT on 6 meters, and
I'm not sure how to get started.  I have a microKEYER that I currently
use with my IC-756ProII along with N1MM and DXLabSuite.  Everything
works fine on SSB and CW - both N1MM and DXKeeper read the rig frequency
and mode.  In addition, with N1MM I am able to send CW as well as use
the voice keyer to send wav files using the Function keys.

I currently have COM6 configured for CAT in both programs (plus PTT in
DXLabSuite), COM7 is FSK and COM 8 is WinKey.

Is there anyone using the same setup I am who can help me with
configuring the usb device router for WSJT, and then help me with the
software setup?

Thanks in advance and 73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD