[VHFcontesting] 2008 ARRL September VHF Certs and 2008 November SS Plaques

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Thu Sep 3 05:17:43 PDT 2009

Hi folks-

I have been at home with the flu for most of this week. Despite that, there are a couple of things to tell you about.

1) Thanks to my colleague Dan Henderson N1ND, and the nice folks that work in the DXCC office, 2008 September VHF Sweepstakes certificates went out the door a couple days ago. There are a handful that require my attention, but most of the winners should start to see them arrive any time now.

2) Also, because of something that requires my attention, 2008 November Sweepstakes plaques have been delayed. As soon as I get back in the office, I'll take care of the issue and we'll get those plaques out the door to the winners.

If you have sent me an email recently and haven't received a reply yet, please bear with me as I work down the email pileup.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington, CT  06111 USA
(860) 594-0232
email: kx9x at arrl.org